To our valued Customers,
As the situation around the coronavirus continues to develop, Thomas Hotels continues to monitor and assess new developments pertaining to COVID-19.
The health and safety of our staff and local community is top priority.
What can you do to help?
• We ask that all visitors evaluate their own health and of people that you have been in close contact with.
• All visitors that feel unwell are to stay at home, even with such mild symptoms such as a runny nose, cough or headache.
• You must not visit our hotels if you have recently returned from an overseas trip
• You must not visit our hotels if you have been in close contact with a person who has COVID-19 or is displaying symptoms of COVID-19
• You must not visit our hotels if you have been asked to self-isolate
We encourage all visitors to adhere to the following important safety measures that the World Health Organisation (WHO) have recommended to limit the spread of COVID-19:
• Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with alcohol based hand rub or wash with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
• Avoid touching your face- eyes, nose and mouth
• Cover your mouth and nose with bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze- immediately dispose of your used tissue in a bin
• Maintain at least 1 metre distance between yourself and someone who is coughing or sneezing
• Avoid physical contact when greeting someone. Safe greeting includes a wave, nod or bow.
In addition to the above, we have already put in place the following important safety measures in all of our venues:
• Enhance arrangements for workplace hygiene and cleaning protocols
• Increased frequency of cleaning touchpoints across hotels ie tables, chairs, kids play areas, point of sale, button panels, ATM’s, door handles, gaming machines and the like.
• Increased number of hand sanitiser stations throughout the venues.
We thank you for your ongoing cooperation and your ongoing support.